Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Huonga3TCV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:54:38 +0300
Ian,
My OS is WinXP Pro, not SP1 as yours. But I can read almost all of the Asian
languages with IE6 (my language is Vietnamese). I think that when you were
installing windows you forgot to check the check box "install files for East
Asian languages". So my suggestion is that you go to Control Panel\Regional
and language settings. Navigate to the Regional and language settings
options dialog box, on the Languages Tab check the check box "install files
for East Asian languages", Apply and OK.
Huynh Minh Huong
Email: [log in to unmask]
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 15 липня 2003 р. 1:57
Subject: [PCSOFT] No WinUpdate language packs for XP?

With Win98, the Windows Update site always had language packs available, to
enable the browser to correctly display various different language character
sets correctly.

When browsing an Asian site yesterday with my relatively new XP-SP1, I got
the familiar message that I needed to install the Chinese pack.  I told it
to go ahead, thinking I'd be directed to the WinUpdate site, but instead got
a message to the effect that it couldn't find d:\i386\lang or something like
that.

I got the impression that a folder containing language packs had already
been loaded when I installed SP-1, but I hadn't actually done this as a
separate action, as my XP Pro has SP-1 built-in.

In the finish I flagged the Chinese language pack.  After I'd finished on
the net, I went looking for a folder named 'lang' but I'm durned if I can
find anything like it.

Anyone have a clue on this issue?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>