Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ken Harrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 13:43:56 -0500
From:Ken Harrell, [log in to unmask]
Subj:  Fatal Exception Errors?

Hoping someone has better idea than re-installing Win 95?

My system is a Dell Latitude Notebook, LM P-133ST, 24 mb ram, Win 95
Ver.
4.00.950 B  (OEM).

I Started getting FAtal Exception errors 0E at 0028:C025 F3C0 in VXD VMM
(06) +
000013C0

These errors began when atttempting to install an MS Office 97 Word app.

They recurred even after shutting down ALL other apps/pgms. Ran ScanDisk

and Dfragged files. Errors continued. Tried installing other program
(Street Atlas US)
and continue to get the errors. Also got same error upon attemptin to
Un-install
a program using it's uninstall, however CleanSweep was successful at
uninstalls.

I get the same Fatal Exception error at any attempt to install or
un-install a program
using it's or Win 95 own routines.  Clean Sweep seems to work for
un-installs.

Any advice on fixing this? Do i need to re-install Windows? If so, can I
do it without
wiping and re-installing my other programs and drivers? Any tips to
soften blow of re-installing?

Ken H.

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]