Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2008 02:22:06 -0700
That's the new extension for a Word 2007 document. If you do not have
Word 2007, you can open it in Word 2003 with Microsofts compatibility
add-on. I'm not sure if any compatibility add-ons are available for
versions previous to 2003. I simply haven't tried with any earlier
versions as everything I have is 2003 or higher.

Cheers!
Kyle Elmblade

--
Sent from my mobile device