Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2008 18:47:48 -0400

wanted to burn the files to CD/DVD  AND want to play them on a CD/DVD
player.

Peter E.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] converters
From: bob <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 03-May-2008 1:07:59 AM

hello again.thanks for your patience.as a lot of people we post to are
still on dialup [alas we are in new zealand] we try to keep the clip
size down to around 3 or 4 mb.so we shrink the larger clips using the
wins movie maker.as alot of people do not have an flv player installed
-despite us encouraging this,we convert the flv files to wmv,as
everybody has wins media player.so, this conversion is not liked by wins
movie maker,so they can't be shrunk to about 3 or 4 mb's.if  you can
assist again,we will be grateful.regards bob.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>