Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 12:56:15 -0700
On 8 Aug 2003, at 15:06, Annette Watson wrote:

> When I transfer digital pictures to computer they go to where I edit,etc,
> but they are also going into my desktop background , screensaver, area.
> How can I delete these pictures out of that area and keep them from going
> in everytime I transfer.

  You posted this before, and I guess you didn't get any useful answers, so
I'll take a whack at it.

  First of all, where are you transferring these pictures FROM, and how?  I
first read it as referring to transfers from a digital camera, but on
rereading I find you haven't specified.

  When you say "where I edit", where is that?  Is that a folder you've
created, or a particular application, or what?

  When you say "background, screensaver, area", where is that?  How do you
see them there?

  Oh, and what Windows version?

David Gillett

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: