Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Shane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 00:35:15 -0600
        I'm looking to upgrade my processor on my motherboard and I have a
couple of options in overdrives. Don't really want to upgrade the
motherboard because of the limited number of expansion slots on most of the
newer boards. I have a total of 9 with them all filled.
    I have found that I have available an overdrive that is a 233MMX or I
can get one that is 333MHZ. I don't do any games or graphics intensive
programs. Most of the computor use is word processing, data entry, I use
Office 97 Pro, financial and some number crunching. I do spend anywhere
between 25-30 hours a week actively on the internet. I also don't do alot of
multitasking.
    My question deals with whether the faster processor would be better or
would one with the MMX technology perform better.

TIA
Rob Shane

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]