Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don L Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:21:04 -0500
Not exactly, but the function is there.  To "find" a file, enter "dir
filename /s"
to look for a file with filename as part of the name in the current
directory.
If, instead you wanted to look in the windows directory for the file
enter
"dir c:\windows\filename /s"  If you want to seach the complete c: drive,
enter dir c:\ filename /s"  In all cases listed in this message the
switch
"/s" says to search the directory specified AND ALL subdirectories.

I forgot to mention that you can use "?" for an unknown character or
"*" for any number of unknown characters.  That is "dir c:\ auto*.*"
will find the autoexec.bat file plus any others starting with auto and
ending with anything.  "dir c:\a?t?e?e?.* will also find autoexec.bat
but posiibly some other files if every other letter would match
autoexec.

If you want the complete Microsoft explanation enter (at a DOS prompt)
"dir /?" and it will display the following message - everthing you ever
wanted to know  :^)

Don Elias
----------------
Displays a list of files and subdirectories in a directory.

DIR [drive:][path][filename] [/P] [/W] [/A[[:]attributes]]
  [/O[[:]sortorder]] [/S] [/B] [/L] [/V] [/4]

  [drive:][path][filename]
              Specifies drive, directory, and/or files to list.
              (Could be enhanced file specification or multiple
filespecs.)
  /P          Pauses after each screenful of information.
  /W          Uses wide list format.
  /A          Displays files with specified attributes.
  attributes   D  Directories                R  Read-only files
               H  Hidden files               A  Files ready for archiving
               S  System files               -  Prefix meaning not
  /O          List by files in sorted order.
  sortorder    N  By name (alphabetic)       S  By size (smallest first)
               E  By extension (alphabetic)  D  By date & time (earliest
first)
               G  Group directories first    -  Prefix to reverse order
               A  By Last Access Date (earliest first)
  /S          Displays files in specified directory and all
subdirectories.
  /B          Uses bare format (no heading information or summary).
  /L          Uses lowercase.
  /V          Verbose mode.
  /4          Displays year with 4 digits (ignored if /V also given).

Switches may be preset in the DIRCMD environment variable.  Override
preset switches by prefixing any switch with - (hyphen)--for example,
/-W.