Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 22:02:01 -0600
Hi All,

I have a dos program that has started giving me problems.  Previously it
has run on a wide variety of machines and all versions of windows without
any problems, but now after switching to cyrix pr200 cpus I have this problem.

Program is Accelerated Reader, plain old dos program. Computers are all NT
4.0 with atleast 32 mb of RAM and procesors are Intel, AMD and Cyrix, but
only have problems with the Cyrix and NT.   What happens is I get a NTVDM
CPU error and the program terminates.

After changing all the shortcut options, I discovered if I execute the
program from a floppy and read the data from the network drive or local
drive, the program works normally.  I have tried this on different machines
and it only seems to occur on NT 4.0 workstations.  Windows 3.11 and Win95
work just fine.

Does anyone have any hints on making this puppy work again?

Thanks for your help.

Randy Ryan

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]