Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 20:15:08 +0200
NIS or NAV are one of best programs  - if they work.
I have problems with NIS what firewall make Internet
access to crawl. 10kbits/s is really slow on 2.8GHz
computer when connection speed is 10Mb/s LAN.
NAV is one best detection rates if not bet but support -
I disttibuted them one new virus what they answered
that there is no longer e-mail support for me and they
want about same $30 (plus $1.2/min then for call abroad
back then). They added virus to their database week later.
It is not hard to guess what I think about Symantec.
Additionally removing their "security" products form
computers  is PITA.

Today I have fight with Norton Firewall. Computer had
earlier USB ADSL modem connection but owner has
now laptop with wireless connection and want to give
old desktop to children's. (At moment WAN plus
4 LAN ports  ADSL kit here is $54 including 18% VAT)
I install new card and got message box "Firewall driver"
in header and something like message " There is
didn't have any network elements" Problem is that
it hangs normal Windows boot and without boot
new hardware couldn't detected.And it wants to boot normal
mode to remove NIS. It is bug in NIS, even version is 2003
IIRC (it seems that it is not fixed).

I have seen number of excellent products brought up by
competitors and then slowly or faster killing them.
It is pity to see when developer kills its products
because poor management and poor support. Specially
with viruses poor support could be dangerous.

Toomas