Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cheryl J Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 23:16:23 -0500
 Before un-installing Incredimail, ask yourself if you are spreading spyware
why would PCSOFT pass along your questions or mine?  Don't believe
everything you read, as I've stated more than once, I have had Incredimail
for over 3 years, none of my friends or family,

who do not have Incredimail, but do have Spyware to check for such problems,
have never had any problem.  They don't have any mysterious little orange
envelope showing up after they have received my e-mails.  But mainly, I don
t believe that PCSOFT would except or pass along an e-mail that had spyware
attached to it!!  Why????

God Bless,

Cheryl J Hansen

 A very proud Incredimail user-to the point that I have deleted Outlook
Express from my computer.

-------Original Message-------

From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list

Date: 09/22/04 12:31:10

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: [PCSOFT] another incredimail query

  Hello all,  i have been using incredimail for a couple of years with no

problems that i am aware of; however, after reading about the spyware

included in this forum, i have decided to uninstall and go back to outlook

express.  my question is this:  i have a pretty large address book and some

e-mails that i have saved in another folder that i do not want to lose.  how

do i make the transition to oe without losing any of this data?

thanx

stephen r stanfield

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:

                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal