Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:20:24 +0200
If it's a virus, you MIGHT be able to find out by a suggestion proposed on
PcSoft. Then again, we might make a mistake. Even with our collective
intelligence and experience, we certainly don't know everything.

Same with the other sites that you suggested.

Your best bet is as follows:

You don't know who sent you the message? Then I doubt that it is all that
important.

Dump it.

Can't bear the possibility of dumping it?

Carefully move it to a diskette (but be sure you don't double-click on it
while moving it!).

Open it in a computer that you don't care much about (and that won't be the
computer you are using to read this message, right?). Perhaps you or a
friend have an old 586 that needs reformatting anyway.

Even better - let the diskette sit around for a while. Either you'll lose
interest, or something will turn up on one of the Virus websites. Even then,
my suggestion is to open it in a computer that you don't care about.

David Grossman