Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David R Enberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:44:45 -0500
Hi folks, I am hoping there is an FTP guru out there somewhere who can
help me with this.

I am trying to setup an FTP server on a Windows 2000 server using
Internet Information services.  I have done this successfully to my home
server (also running Windows 2000), as well as several web sites I work
on.

I set up a new site, added a new group (FTP_Users), and added everyone
in the company to the group.  I turned off Anonynous logon because I
wanted only the employees here to access the FTP site, using their
windows user names and passwords to authenticate.   I opened the port on
the router (port 21), and  added in the internal server ip address to
direct it to the FTP site.

I set it up to logon using the external IP address of the router. When I
try to logon, either thru windows or thruogh a separate FTP client
program, I get this error:

"An error occurred opening that folder on the FTP server. Make sure you
have permission to access that folder.

Details:
200 Type set to A.
227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,1,2,14,251)
426 Connection closed; transfer aborted

I downloaded WS_FTP Server to try as a solution, and got that setup on
the server.  I used Windows authentication method for access.   By using
this program, I am able to successfully log on and retrieve files.  We
did not want to go to the expense of purchasing this program if we don't
have to and I KNOW that setting up a FTP Server with IIS SHOULD WORK.
Anyone have any thoughts on this or know what I am missing?

BTW, I am able to log on to the server using Terminal Services
succesfully as well.

Thanks in advance.