Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Changhsu P. Liu" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:47:29 -0400

>Are there utilities that capture error information into logs? I am
>fully aware that some messages will never be caught considering the
>
>Why not take a picture (screenshot) of the error message? ScreenHunter can
>capture a full screen, an active window, client window, or a rectangular
>area. It's small (322 KB) and uses very little resources. It automatically
>saves captures in BMP, JPEG or GIF file format. Check it out here:
>http://download.com.com/3000-2192-7775162.html?tag=lst-0-1

I wonder about the same problem especially the blue screen error message
when computer crashes. When it happens, you have no access to any capture
tool or it displays so briefly (before rebooting itself) that you cannot
even read a word or 2.

I'm on Windows 2000 Pro. There is Event viewer but I could not see any
messages related to the crashes I had before. There is also "Write
debugging information" in "Startup and recovery" of System properties that
appears to be related but I cannot where it was dumped...

Any way to capture all the blue screen messages (and decipher them)?

Thanks for the information,

Changhsu Liu

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml