Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:39:26 -0600
I use VirtualBox and want to create an Android VM with Google Play that can
run the most demanding Android apps. The only way I know of to get Google
Play on Android is by sideloading, which can't be done in a VM. Even after
installing Android in the VM, It says that no OS was found, and the only
way to use Android is live. I've tried Bluestacks, but it didn't work. Any
ideas?

--
 Blessings,
Jacob Smith

Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. Psalm 128:1