Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cindy Sanderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:35:41 -0800
Joseph,

I beg to differ with you but I have Juno 5.0, Build 33 and I can send and
receive e-mails with no problem via my computer software and not their
Web site.  I have had this account since around 1997 and don't have any
problems with it.  I also wonder why you call it "bloated"?

Cindy Sanderson

                       http://freepctech.com/rode