Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 14:57:19 -0700
        Hi Debbie,
Try right clicking on the Internet Explorer icon, select the programs tab,
and see if you can select Opera as your browser there.
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA

I have decided to use Opera 4.02 as my default browser; however, I have been
unable to get Outlook Express to go along with my decision!
In "Internet Options" I have unchecked the option whereby IE should check to
see
if it  is the default browser; in Opera preferences, I have designated it as
the
default browser/viewer for .html & .htm files, as well as http, ftp & https
protocols.
When I click on an html shortcut, Opera is invoked;  if that link is in
Outlook
Express, IE 5.5 opens instead.
How do I make OE links invoke Opera instead?
Regards,
Debbie

                         http://nospin.com/rode