Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 21:16:10 -0400
Hi everyone,
    I have MS Works 3.0 which came pre-installed
on my computer. I would like to remove it, but the
problem is that the MS Knowledge Base says to
use the Uninstall feature, which I do not have in
the Works directory, or any where else. There is
nothing in Control Panel (Add-Remove) Programs,
about Works 3.0 I could manually remove it,
but I don't know which files, dll's etc. that must
stay. Any help would be appreciated.

Dave Fox