Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Duncan Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 09:53:30 -1000
I have had repeated failures in installing my external parallel port
ZIPDrive:

I have a Dell Dimension p133c w/128MB RAM, CD-ROM, 1HD--running Windows
95.
Prior to attempting to run the ZIPDrive install floppy, I shut down all
programs except LogiMouse and Explorer  (yes the ZIPDrive is properly
connected and turned on (green light on) and the Tools disk is
inserted--no, the printer is not connected).  I have then sellected
"Run" "a:\setup" and I get through the first few installation screens to

the first Guest 95 screen "Looking for Iomega Application"--my computer
hunts for a while, and then I get the "blue screen" with the folllowing
message:

"Fatal exception 0E has occurred at 0028:00000009.  The current
application will be terminated."

After closing the offending application (ZIPDrive install), the computer

returns to normal operation--if I try to restart ZIPDrive install during

the same session, I get to through the first few installation screens to

the first Guest 95 screen "Looking for Iomega Application", but this
time I get a "No Iomega Application found" message.  I completely shut
down the computer several times, restarted, shut down all applictions
except LogiMouse and Explorer, and re-attempted to run the ZIPDrive
install floppy, each time with the same problems "blue screen" ending.

What's Wrong???