Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:47:31 -0800
You should have the file dxdiag.exe that is probably in "program
files/directX" or possibly in "Windows/System 32". Run that file and it
should find any problems in DirectX. I found on one occasion that it
effected repairs automatically whereas I was able to play a game that
previously would constantly hang. Other times it provides enough information
to lead to a manual correction. If you do not have this file, contact me
directly and I will send you a copy.

Tom Mayer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Deb Blanchard" <[log in to unmask]>

Happy Holidays all!  My husband got a new software game called Call to Duty
2 which required a download of DirectX 9.0 from Microsoft.  Despite having
dial up, I managed to do this and install it.  The game also installed fine.
However when I try to open it, it says directx isn't working.  I did double
click on the directX setup icon, etc. and it said installed properly and I
rebooted the computer.  He has a Dell 9100 Pentium 4, 3.2 GHz, WSXVGA, 80 GB
hard drive, 2 GB RAM.  Since I am not familiar with what Direct X is for or
does, I'm at a loss.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks Deb

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml