Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 00:46:04 -0700
  Although QuickTime is an Apple software product, it is available in a
Windows version.

  On some .mpg video files, if I ask Internet Explorer to display them, it
launches the Windows Media Player.  On others, it launches QuickTime within
the IE window, first displaying the QuickTime logo, and then the video.
(QuickTime apparently also has some still image/slideshow capability which I
haven't experimented with.)
  I conclude, then, that June already HAS QuickTime installed on her PC, and
that somehow this attachment is coded in such a way that her machine is
using QuickTime to display it.

  Of the various video/viewer applications I've played with, QuickTime seems
to be amongst the least accomodating.  So even if this is a still image and
not a video, I'm not too surprised that QT doesn't want to print it.
  But once QT has displayed it on the screen, it's possible to capture that
screen image to a file, and open it in something that *will* let you print
it.  I find that SnagIt (shareware) does a great job of capturing screen
images to .jpeg files (and some other formats which I rarely use), and LVIEW
Pro (others on the list prefer IrfanView) does a good job of printing such
images.

David Gillett

On 17 Aug 2004 at 20:45, Connie Chisum wrote:

> Do you have an Apple machine?  Quick Time is a Mac application.  You can
> download it to a Windows machine. Sounds like Quick Time is what you need.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml