Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:11:39 -0500
Thanks for your reply.  I will try that.
I have been highlighting the material on Word Perfect with the mouse, clicking on copy, then go the e-mail and click on paste.  I didn't know you could Ctrl-C    duh!
Also, I have tried to download Outlook before and had some trouble with it.  Where did you download Outlook?
Thank you soooooooo much!

Patsy C. Hull
The best Wealth is Health!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Martha Jean Holubec
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express & Word Perfect

  That is strange, but then I never liked Outlook Express.  I prefer Outlook.
  I am a WordPerfect fan, though!  Are you copying with the Ctrl-C on the
  keyboard or with the mouse and menu?  I don't know if that would make any
  difference, but you could try it the opposite of how you're doing it now.  I
  usually have trouble the other way--copying from Outlook into WordPerfect
  until I learned to use the paste special unformatted option.  Sorry I can't
  help more.  Sometimes on these lists I don't get any answers at all and
  wonder if anybody is reading, but wanted to let you know someone saw it

  Martha