Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 01:56:56 -0800
  I believe you mean to refer to Citrix; Cyrix was a maker of 486 and
Pentium era third-party CPUs.

  Citrix is still in business and still an option, but you might possibly
prefer Microsoft's "Terminal Server" (which I believe is built on a licensed
version of Citrix's code, but uses a different protocol).  The "remote
administration" you mention is a version of Terminal Server that allows a
maximum of two clients.

David Gillett