Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 23:28:20 -0400
Michael,

All of the items beginning with ATI are related to your ATI Rage video card.
You can safely remove these.  (I find that they cause more trouble than
they are worth.)

HPFSCHED is for the HP printer, but it is not needed.
You can safely remove this item also.

QSTUB.EXE is a semi-generic program that is involved in loading some
applications (mostly games.... I think).  I caution you to leave this alone
unless you are absolutely sure of what program needs it.

I have not heard of the other 3 items so I will defer to those
who are familiar with them.  As a rule, I don't fool with anything
that I'm not sure of. (I know a lot of people who ended up reinstalling
all their software because they wanted to "see what happens".)

Zone Alarm is a good program, but if you are on a dial up account
you do not need it.  Firewalls are only necessary for those with 24hr
connections -- like cable modems and DSL connections.

Jim Meagher