Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Diane Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:35:22 -0700
At 08:44 AM 7/14/03 -0400, Carroll wrote:
>  Can someone guide me through the process to remove it?
> > Thanks,
> > Diane
>
>Diane:
>First, remove the Linux partitions using a partition manager such as
>Partition
>Magic. Second, either create another Windows partition or expand your
>present
>partition in the reclaimed space. This can be also done with Partition
>Magic,
>although you could use Microsoft's fdisk. Finally, assuming you installed
>the
>boot loader, run fdisk /mbr to restore the master boot record and you
>should
>be good to go.

Thanks, Carroll, but it looks like I need to backup a little, and
ask for more help in this...
I need to get the software Partition Magic just to uninstall
something?  When I installed Mandrake (it was v.8.1), I let it
do it's "Recommended" routine, according to the manual.  But,
I can't find the uninstall procedure  :(

How do I see where the entire OS is located?  I'm fairly familiar
with Windows Explorer, and
spend a lot of time figuring out stuff from there, so I was trying
to see the linux OS in there somewhere...unsuccessful.  I also
assume the boot loader was installed, as I get a linux GUI "choose
your os" upon bootup.  I think I'm getting confused with the manual's
statement that linux ignores the windows method of filing and naming,
so then how would a windows system even show the linux files?

So many questions, and the continuity of thoughts is nonexistent.
Sorry.

I would just so love to be able to see what's there before I
blow myself up. (stuff never goes the way the books say)

Thanks again,
Diane

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml