Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ernie Goens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 00:21:18 -0500
On Tue, 16 May 2000 23:46:34 -0500, you wrote:

>From: Jimi Moore :Subject: [PCSOFT] msconfig
>

>> I'm using Win95a with all patches, updates, downloads, etc. to date.
>> I can not find msconfig on my system.  Should it be there?  It sounds like
>> useful tool for me.
>>

>> Thanks.
>>
>Jim,
>
>Sorry but you will have to upgrade to Win98 to get MSconfig.  In Win95 you
>will have to use "sysedit" and "regedit".  To stop programs from loading at
>start -up you will have to use either the program and uncheck an option to
>load at start-up or sysedit to check the Win.ini for items on the "Load="
>and "Run=" line or "regedit" and check the following registry keys for
>programs that load at start-up:

Actually, as a bit of an aside here, we've been playing around with it
a work and have managed to get the msconfig.exe file to run and be
fully functional on both Win95 and WinNT 4.0. All we had to do is copy
the executable over and run it. Running it under NT, we got several
error messages about not having some of the system files like config
and autoexec, but otherwise gave us the startup tab just like the
others.

FYI,
Ernie Goens

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: