Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:05:32 -0700
On 19 Jul 2005 at 13:34, Barbara Allen wrote:

> ... , would someone please explain to me what "Save Target as" is?  I
> have seen it all of my computer life, but just NEVER understood when I
> should use it and what is its purpose?  (How does it differ from Save
> and Save As?  If this question is as dumb as it looks like it might be,
> forgive me.)
>
> Thank you,
>
> Barbara Allen

"Save" and "Save As" are on the "File" menu, and refer to the page that you
are looking at.  "Save Target As" is on the menu when you right-click on a
link, and refers to the page that the link would take you to if you left-
clicked on it.

But a link doesn't HAVE to go to a page (HTML file or script).  A common
feature is a "thumbnail" small image which is a link to a much larger
version of the image.  You can usually right-click and choose "Save Target
As" to download the larger image without leaving the current page.

It's also common to offer links to shareware/freeware package files.  A left-
click on the link will get you the usual "Run or Save to Disk?" choice;
right-clicking and using "Save Target As" is kind of a shortcut to the "Save
to Disk" option.

David Gillett

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml