Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 13:35:42 -0700
At 04:24 AM 02/01/2000 , Paul Tiwana wrote:
>Hi Friends,
>is it safe to apply Defrag or scandisk after booting up in MS DOS. ?
>if the filenames are longer than 8 digits, is it safe to do so.
>  How best one can apply defrag ?

This question is not complete.   Use Defrag.exe in Windows95 or 98
while booted to DOS?  Yes...  it is suppose to be safe, as it is the
same application whether it runs in Dos or Windows.

It is best to defrag while  in Windows, as there should be no performance
hit even though Windows is open.  You can set this to run when the system
is idle or late at night if you wish.  Use Task Manager to arrange for the
time to run defrag.exe that is convenient to you, just remember to leave
the PC running...  *grin*

    Bob

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html