Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:30:49 EDT
I am using walmart connect for my internet service and now they added an
annoying inactivity timer, thats throws me off the web when 20mins or so pass of
inaction -how do i turn it off or is their a way to trick it to staying on?
           Are their any other $10.00 a month Ips that don t have the
annoying feature that i could try out?  Any better , cheap Ips out their ??

           Robert Jones > [log in to unmask]

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!