Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
egoldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:34:19 -0400
  I am a new "listee", and appreciate this service
  In reinstalling w95 after discovering backup file lost somehow, at the "start copying files" stage, got the following error:
  SUWIN
  "this program has preforned an illegal operation and will be shut down." details showed the following:
  "fatal exception OE at 0217:bff9aoc.
  also
  "Explorer caused a general protection fault in module macxw4.drv at 0015:00000031."
   Can you help me to solve this and get w95 reinstalled properly. All attempts fail at the same point. when I reboot, it stops at the C prompt
   Using Pentium 150, 32mb
  thank you
  Ed Goldstein

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: