Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Nicolas Cure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 01:29:59 -0400
Hi

I hope someone on the list can help me out. I'm trying to share my internet connection between two computers using Microsoft's Home Networking Wizard. The computer with the internet connection is a Dell running WIN ME with two NICs and the other is a Compaq 4000 running WIN 98 with one NIC. They connect directly through a cross over cable. I set everything up on the Dell using the wizard and then created a setup disk to use on the Compaq.

I can share files between the two PCs but the Compaq PC can't acces the internet. I've tried tweaking the settings but with no positive results. If anyone has managed to get this to work I'd appreciate any help. Else I guess I'll just have to set up a third party proxy server to see if it works.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

TIA
Nicolas

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com