Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brendhan Horne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 17:27:53 -0700
Hi everyone I have a guy who's MP3 are playing slow no matter whether he's using Winamp,Real or Windows media. He has Win 98 128mb of RAM and an Ess? sound card? Says he didn't do anything odd to the computer but he did mention that he had a bug opening control panel and he reloaded Win98 and that solved it(the bug), He has discovered thou that his scandisk doesn't work I think that is probably due to stuff in sys tray. Any ideas throw them at me.

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions