Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Burton Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:09:45 -0400
I have just changed over from Norton AV to AVG Free. I had Norton Utilities
also.  I used the program's uninstall utility and removed all the Norton
programs. Then I did a search for norton or symantec and proceded to remove
those files also.  After I searched again I found no more Norton or Symantec
files and proceded to load AVG with no problems what so ever.
Hope this will help you!

Burt Thomas

>From: Becky <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Removing Norton
>Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 22:13:44 -0400
>
>I have had Norton as my virus checker and security program for the last
>year.  It is now time to renew and I'm thinking of using AVG instead.  I
>want to be able to rid myself of all traces on Norton or as close as I can.
>I think I have read that simply using Norton's Uninstall doesn't get it
>all.
>Can someone advise me as to the best way to do this?  I'm using a laptop
>with XP Home.  Thank you
>
>Becky Buehrer
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml