Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 18:25:52 -0600
BlankWestly,

A few weeks ago I loaded Netscape into this machine as well. The only reason is due to IE all of a sudden doesn't respond when opening, (sometimes takes 3 min. or more) and can't seem to pin down what is causing it, however once it does open, it functions normally, and if I close it out, it will open instantly the next time I open it.

Netscape has some very nice features that IE doesn't, and the only thing that I could say is that it takes much longer to load that IE (when it decides to work correctly). I guess, all things considered, it's all a matter of taste. After a period of familiarization, I'm finding that I'm OK with Netscape, and so the only remaining issue is how much of your machine do you want to devote to M$!

Hope that helps a bit, and good luck!

Dean Kiley
Hi,

I have Windows XP Home installed on my laptop. I have both Internet Explorer
6.0 and Netscape 7.02 installed on my system.
I would like to know which one is better in the following matters;
1. Security (in the case of Internet Explorer I have to download every month
a security update)
2. Quickness (loading web pages)
3. And the difference between these software

Westly Montroos

http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml