Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alan Priol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 11:46:25 +1000
At 07:43  5/08/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Had a similar experience. It is the SR-1 that screws things up. Somewhere in
>the knowledge base or on the outlook page it mentions that Outlook98 is not
>compatable with SR-1. I think I uninstalled it to finally get it working.

Karl, Microsoft recommends installing the SR-1 update before Outlook98
is loaded.
No problems were encounted the first time I installed Outlook98. It was
after I had the computer problem that 98 would not install over 97.
Installing 98 on a different computer also had no problems. So it would
appear to me that some corruption has occured in either the windows
system files or in the registry, and if I wish to use Outlook98, maybe a
clean install of Win98 is required.
Any other help would be appreciated.

Alan Priol.