Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:38:26 -0700
I may be mistaken, but what I understand from your post is that you have
created a folder in Outlook Express and named the folder "SAVE". When
you receive messages that contain links to sites with certain "tips
etc.", you move them into the "SAVE" folder. You desire to print a list
of all the URL's accessed via all the links within all the messages
("saved items") in the "SAVE" folder.

There may be other methods, but the one that comes to mind is to create
an Email to yourself in which you vertically list all the "saved items"
with one item to a line (do not send it yet). Go to each "saved item" in
the "SAVE" folder and click on the link to get to the associated URL.
When the site opens, right click on the site address line (URL) and
chose "copy". Close the web page and go to the Email message you are
creating and right click a couple of spaces to the right of the
associated item on the list and chose "paste". Keep doing this for each
"saved item". When done, send the Email to yourself and print it when
you receive it. You will then have a printed list of each "saved item"
along with each associated URL.

I hope this helps and is what you wanted.

Tom Mayer