Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marilyn Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 09:54:53 -0400
I am having trouble with Netscape which developed overnight last week and
which I don't seem to be able to get around.

The programme loads from the icon but then I get a message 'Document done'
at the foot of the page and nothing happens - the page does not open and I
cannot get any other URL from that page.

I have to go to I.E. and then I can get to Netscape which is snot a problem
but as I do my banking using Netscape I have to resolve it somehow.

I loaded up through IE this morning and for some reason got a message that
'I am receiving this message as Java has been disconnected  but by what
means ??

I downloaded 4.7 hoping that would resolve the matter but it hasn't the page
still remains blank.

Seems to me that there is no 'path' between my server and the Internet but
cannot figure out where to go for that info ?

Any ideas ?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html