Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2011 16:04:51 -0800
OK, time to come clean. Or at least my computer.

6 year old eMachines D2880, Windows XP Home, SP 3

I have a zillion issues with it, including being unstable. When it works right, I have no issues with it. It does everything I want it to. But then it crashes. Or far more often, Firefox shuts down. Issues worsened after I paid somebody to replace the motherboard.

I am thinking a good place to start is to clean up the registry which has never been cleaned. Quite nervous about it, especially because my system is not backed up. Have tried a couple services which were not successful, perhaps because other issues that need to be addressed.

Soooooo, what would be the best tool to cleanup the registry? And, just as important, how do I backup the registry to make sure I don't destroy this thing?

Bruce

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com