Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 19:32:52 -0600
Good evening all,

First, I want to say that everyone has been doing a great
job posting lately.  Our rejections have fallen off dramatically
as of late...

I have one issue I would like to address:  Subject Lines

The subject line is important for many reasons:

1)  It is the thread or TOPIC of your post
2)  Readers will follow a thread based on the subject line
3)  It is the index for our DIGEST version and the Archives

Please be sure to have a clear subject line on your posts.  Just
sticking in "PROBLEM" does not make it...  if you have a mouse
problem, then put that in the subject line.  Make the subject clear
when you ask a question, make it distinctive...  it makes it easier
for all of our subscribers and our mirrored readership, (approx.
13,000 people read this list on mirrored sites) to follow the
question and find the answers...  you are not the only one who
will benefit.

Remember that nearly 70% of our subscribers never post.   They
and our mirrored readers are here to learn.  A clear subject line
or thread is makes it far easier to follow...

Thanks...

BOB WRIGHT  -   [log in to unmask]  - http://nospin.com
Owner   PCBUILD - PCSOFT - VPLANETS - PCBLDFAQ