Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 09:31:10 -0600
At 07:54 AM 5/22/99 , Robert Elmers wrote:
>I'm using Eudor Pro 4.1 and have made several filters for the incoming
>mail. I now need to change some of the old filters but can't find them.
>Does anyone know how to edit old filters?

If you are asking about the filters currently set in Eudora v4.1,
then click on the toolbar item:  TOOLS / FILTERS

A box will open displaying all your current filters and you can modify them
within this box.

                Bob Wright
       The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]