Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 00:12:51 -0700
  I believe someone else has already given you pointers to a GUI way to fix
this, but I thought I'd mention that that menu is generated by examining a
text file called C:\BOOT.INI .  It's normally marked "hidden", but you can
set Windows Explorer to reveal such files.
  Lines in that file give the displayed names of options in the menu, and
where they map to on the system's drives, the default choice, and how long
the menu will be displayed.  It's not hard to unhide the file, edit it, and
re-hide it, and in fact that's what goes on when you change it through the
GUI settings.

David Gillett