Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2010 10:27:32 -0500
Microsoft Outlook actually uses two different files for these similar
functions.  I'm assuming default locations.  You added your friend's contact
info to:
C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application Data\Microsoft\Address
Book\<user>.wab
Outlook pulls the "fill in the blank" info from
C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.NK2

You can download tools on how to directly view what is in the NK2 file or
you can just fill in the blanks the first time and Outlook will add it.
When you want to include a new address from your Contacts, click the To:,
CC: or BCC: buttons and select that contact.  Eventually it will get
migrated to your NK2 file.

--
Ron Jobe

                     visit our download web page at: