Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:08:53 +0200
William, you didn't say what version of Outlook - this is for 98 but I don't
suppose it has changed in later versions.

Your data will be in a .pst file somewhere on that drive. The one you've
found may well be it, but search for other files in case. If you a lot of
information it will be several MB in size.

Outlook doesn't normally associated .pst files with itself, or anything.
Instead you have to add the file as a personal folders service. In Outlook,
click on Tools - Services...; click the Add... button; select Personal
folders under 'Available information services' and click OK; enter the path
to the file. Then follow prompts - you may need to restart outlook.

Joe

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com