Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Siva Lokanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:19:20 +0600
Jegan Jeysothi:
> I like to make a HOME PAGE of my own  and I don't know
> which programs to use to make a cool web page.
           If you wish to  make a HOME PAGE before learning the basics,
TRELLIX is one such "software" available at:
http://www.tripod.com/build/trellix/TrellixWebforTripod1375.exe
You don't need to know even one HTML tag to create a Web-Site.  No need
to know how to FTP.  No need to know Graphic Design.  Download this and
once you install it and register it (ITS FREE), you will receive a
welcome message with more help.
     You may write to me direct if you need more advice.
                           Siva Lokanathan

        More sites, for learning:
http://www.trainingtools.com/
Here you can download free training courses in html, javascript, etc.
And Snap;
http://home.snap.com/main/channel/item/0,4,-10059,00.html?dd.snap.c2
http://webpages.metrolink.net/~alphill/HTML_Resources.html
Web Building: Free Content for Your Site
  http://www.cnet.com/Digdispatch/dispatch469.html
Web graphics software tutorials
        http://www.grafx-design.com/tutorials.html

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]