Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Michael Heavener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 23:24:13 -0800
I need to add two more phone numbers because my ISP just upgraded. All the
specs are the same for the two new lines as their other six numbers.

Does anyone know how to reproduce the existing dial up network settings. I
want the same settings but a new icon with a new phone number, and still
have the old icon with the old number.

Windows 95 seems intent on requiring me to laboriously repro the
information --property page by property page. Open old icon, check first
settings page data, close old icon settings page, close old icon, open new
icon, add data to first settings page, save new icon, close new icon,
repeat until done.

Drag and drop merely offers to create a shortcut on my desktop -- which
points to the existing DUN icon. I can change the existing DUN icons to the
new phone lines, but then I lose access to the old phone numbers.

Computer in the shop all weekend and they never figured out how to do it
either.

Hmmmmph! Now I know why my Mac-based friends call it WinDoze.

Michael Heavener