Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:24:23 +1300
My advice is to uninstall Norton completely and throw the CD in the bin.  Then get a decent firewall like Zone Alarm Pro and some reliable, unobtrusive and efficient virus protection like AVG Pro or NOD32.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Heide Smith
  Subject: [PCSOFT] Norton Systemworks 2004 and Pro version

  I have had previous problems installing Systemworks when NAV and Internet
  Security were already installed.  I want to avoid another messy and
  stressful installation on my new PC (running XP Home) that had preloaded NAV
  and Norton Firewall.  I need to install Systemworks and Firewall by the end
  of the month to continue my Pc's protection.  Any advice on sequence for
  installation (e.g., uninstall NAV before starting installation of ??) would
  be greatly appreciated,

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml