Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:19:15 -0500
Kaen, if you go to   http://www.heidi.ie/  they have a FREE program called

  ERASER which records a signal at approx 1GHZ  on 7 passes and verifies
  on the last pass. It takes approx ONE hour to do a 10 gig drive. I did my old
  160Gb  drive and it took 16 hours!! It will go on a floppy and you insert to start
  on bootup. I type in "autonuke ", wait while it sets up, remove the floppy and
  watch TV !! I am very pleased with the program.    AL SMITH

"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I need to know the links to SECURELY deleting my data on a HD.
As always, thanks in advance,
Karen T.

messages? Visit our staff web site:
http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml