Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:35:04 -0700
  Typical modern hard drives are in the tens of gigabytes, so it sounds like
yours is more than 99% full.  You might want to consider adding another
drive....
  But on the couple of systems I've seen that were this full, a huge amaount
of the space turned out to be taken up by old items in the "Temp" folder.
Depending on how your machine was set up, this may be C:\WINDOWS\TEMP.
  There is probably stuff in there that you no longer need -- maybe quite a
*lot* of stuff you don't need.

  Also, make sure that you empty the recycle bin periodically.

David Gillett

On 17 Jul 2006 at 4:05, Dean Havens wrote:

> Sometime between Wednesday and Thursday I lost about 100MBs in my C
> drive. I only had about 250 to start with so it`s a big problem with
> memory and running programs...Even updating my Norton AV files is a
> problem as it fails if you have less than 150 MBs available. I scanned
> with my Norton Av multiple times..scanned online with
> BitDefender..both turned up nothing. However a Symantec online scan
> found Trojan.pova. I ran my Norton AV scan again w/o finding it. The
> log in Norton AV on the connections tab indicates a possible Trojan
> "Backdoor-g-1". The Symantec site states that many times this is a
> false indication of infection or intrusion as the port it uses(1243)
> is used for other connections as well. In any case no scan has found
> it on my computer either. But I`m not reassured by any of these scans
> really! Btw..I`ve also run scandisk and defrag (which prompted me that
> there were errors on the disc that had to be repaired before defrag
> would run) and all seems normal. Can someone please help?
> Ideas..suggestions or remedies are very welcome! I`m running Win98,
> IE6, on a Dell 400, Pentium2.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml