Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:00:09 -0600

shed some light on this.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carol" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Attachments icons with no attachments

Sven,
But, I'm not using AVG.  I have no email scanner per se.  I'm using
Avast. (When I get emails that actually have an attachment, I save them
to a separate folder and scan the folder with Avast, per the advice of
someone on this List, before I open them.  This has worked very well,
and I like it because it makes downloading my email faster, since the AV
is not checking every one.  I don't get that many attachments anyway.)
And, it doesn't happen on every email.  I get a couple hundred emails a
day and it happens on only a few of them.  So it's still a mystery, I
guess.
Carol Hanson

> Hi Carol,
>
> If you're using AVG Anti-Virus it's the AVG certification. For some
reason
> Outlook Express, and sometimes other e-mail clients, see it as an
> attachment.
>
> If you wish, you may disable the AVG certification if this is a
problem.
> Open the Control Center, double-click the E-mail Scanner, select the
> Configure button and remove the options to Certify E-mail on the
incoming or
> outgoing e-mails, which ever way you like it. Your e-mail will still
be
> scanned by AVG.
>
> Sven Swanson, Sr.

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal