Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:19:05 -0400
Westly:
Try www.linux.tucows.com. In addition to downloads, they have
mini-reviews of seven Linux distributions, plus links to these and other
distributions. However, I would advise against trying to download any of
the major distributions unless you have a high speed web connection --
these files are huge. Mandrake 8.0, for example, consists of one 650 mb
and one 350 mb file. However, Cheapbytes (Tucows has a link to them) can
supply the CD's at a very reasonable cost. While I've never dealt with
them, I have seen a number of favorable comments about them on the
Mandrake newbie mail list. Also, AFAIK, FreePCTech offers RedHat and
Mandrake at their website. If you are a newcomer to Linux, however,
consider buying one of the packaged sets that include printed manuals,
additional applications, and installation support.
Regards,
Carroll Grigsby

Westly Montroos wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Good morning and a good week for all of you. I would
> like to download a free good version of Linux. Where
> could I do that?
>
> Have a nice day,
>
> Westly Montroos

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: