Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Holli Van Nest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 09:31:34 -0500
Hi folks,

Thanks for the response, Earl.  However, this problem is happening in
new documents, and I have not been using the bullet feature.  I
simply begin typing an outline format, for example, A. Introduction.
When I press Enter, I am automatically given a B. heading, and the A.
heading is reformatted to give me a tab between the A. and
Introduction.  I can then type the section for B. and the formatting
happens the same way.

If I want a space between A. and B., I backspace to delete the B.,
press Enter again (to give me a blank line), then I manually type in
B., but it is again formatted automatically.  If I don't type in a
B., but instead type the text for the A. section, the paragraph is
automatically indented.

The problem is that sometimes the above doesn't work.  I could type 4
or 5 sections like this, that all work fine, and then press Enter
again, and I don't get the section heading, or when I type the text
for a heading, the paragraph doesn't get indented, even though
previous and subsequent paragraphs work correctly.

Since this is a new document, I don't think that what you're saying
about the formatting holds true.  Any other thoughts, anyone?

Thanks!

Holli